Bookstein IP Law is committed to providing blue-chip representation and guidance in patent and trademark matters. The practice is focused on:
- Preparation and prosecution of U. S. and International patent applications
- Strategic patent portfolio development
- IP counseling including opinions on freedom to operate, infringement, infringement avoidance, validity and patentability
- Representation at the US Patent & Trademark Office in contested matters and ex parte appeals
- Trademark selection and registration
- Transactional matters including licensing, joint development agreements, disclosure agreements, etc.